Friday, October 15, 2010

Our New Addition


38 Weeks Prego


Lindy and Daddy picking out a pumpkin


Lindy and her BFF Brooke on their field trip


Lindy riding in the train at Black Island Farms


Mommy and Lexie shortly after her birth


Big sister Lindy and Grandma Judy holding Lexie


Our little family of Four


The Grandparents and the girls


It's so great to be in love....especially when you welcome a new baby

Aunt Cheryl bought this for Lexie and made her model it...lol


Lexie in the tanning bed....a.k.a bili lights


Daddy and his Girls


Lindy and Lexie


Lexie leaving the hospital


Our precious Lexie!

Well the long anticipated wait is over. Our beautiful baby girl, Lexie Marie Coy, was born on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 3:29 p.m. She weighed 6 lb.s 14 oz. and 20 1/2" long. To say that this experience was wonderful is an understatement. Many of you know the struggles I had immediately following Lindy's birth due to me having Cushings Disease. Once we decided to have another baby we faced another battle.....not getting pregnant. For anyone who has ever had to "try" to have a baby....it's not very fun. After 20 LONG months, we were finally pregnant with Lexie. I had a picture perfect dream pregnancy (having had no morning sickness or other health problems). Dean and I commented that the last few weeks of my pregnancy seemed like FOREVER anticipating just when she would be born. I was blessed with a 40 week problem free pregnancy and a wonderful labor and delivery. From the time I was started on pitocin to the time of delivery was just over 4 hours. One of my favorite moments the day she was born was immediately following her birth. Dean and I were able to bond with Lexie while she was wide awake and it was just the three of us, so special - a memory I will always treasure! We are home now and loving life! Lindy loves being a big sister, and we are very happy and content with our little family of four. Thanks to all who kept us in their thoughts and prayers, we know each one helped us. We look forward to this new journey ahead of us and watching our precious girls learn and grow. We hope you enjoyed our pics! :)

3 comments:

Finlinson's said...

She is seriously so precious!! So happy for your cute little family. Congrats :)

Ginger said...

So exciting! I am so happy for you, congrats!! Lindy looks like she is already enjoying the big sister role!

The Youngs said...

Jen, I am SO ecstatic for you and your family! I know how hard it is to want a baby and to sit back and wait, month after month. I'm so glad you were FINALLY blessed with your little miracle. Lexie is absolutely beautiful! Congrats and enjoy her! :)