Thursday, April 15, 2010

Our BIG News!


I have been DYING to share this post for a while but wanted to wait until I was in the 2nd Trimester. So....we are proud to present our newest adventure. Most of you know this has been a LONG time coming. Many tears, emotions, and prayers have gone into getting this precious baby that is now comfy in my belly. Today was my 14 week appointment and we were able to hear the baby's heartbeat and as a bonus the baby kicked the doppler about 5 times while we were listening. Ahhhhhh.....I'm already in love! Due date is October 13th, so another Fall baby. Lindy is ECSTATIC to say the least. Being a big sister is pretty darn cool in her book. :) So...now it's out in the open...and I'll be posting random "belly" shots (clothed of course...hehe) throughout the rest of the pregnancy. Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and kind words as we've struggled to have another child. Please keep us all in your prayers for a safe and healthy pregnancy! :)

5 comments:

Finlinson's said...

Oh Jen I am so excited for you guys! I can not wait to see pics, keep us posted. Congrats!!

Ginger said...

That is the best news ever! I am so excited for you and your growing family--CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Abbie said...

YAY! I kinda wondered when you posted that you wanted to do Biggest Loser but that "you couldn't right now". I'm so excited for you guys!

Fritzsche's said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!

Jense Family said...

SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you!!!!!!!!!! Take car of your self and keep in touch. Can't wait to meet that precious little baby Coy:)