Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7 Things

My friend Ginger tagged me in her blog to list 7 things that few people know about me. Hmmm...this is going to be a tough one. I'm pretty vocal (shocking I know) so people typically know a lot about me!

1. I don't make my bed

2. I like odd numbered things so that if one is used...then I have an even number. (Strange I know)

3. I have never been skiing (and don't care if I ever do)

4. I am afraid I will never have another baby

5. I don't trust ANYONE!

6. I am a picky french fry eater (only like them at certain places) and also picky with my Pepsi (has to be fountain with lots of ice....but not just from anywhere, or a cold cold can)

7. Even though I grew up performing (singing, acting) I still get SO nervous to do it!

Pretty lame, I know - it's hard to think of things!! I now tag Lisa, Wendy and Brandy

No comments: